HIRING A TUTOR FOR WONDERFUL AUTISTIC CHILD
Our 4 year old boy is one of the most darling little guys you could ever lay your eyes on, but because he has Autism, he doesn't learn like other kids do. Although he is incredibly smart and learned how to read when he was just a year old, his brain works differently, so we take the skills he needs to learn, and teach them to him via a process called Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) and Relationship Development Intervention (RDI)...the methods proven most successful for kids with Autism.
We are looking for people who are FUN, ENERGETIC, ENTERTAINING, EXCITING, CREATIVE, PERSONABLE and DEPENDABLE. If you can make a 4 year old laugh and have fun, and are someone who pays great attention to detail...you are who we are looking for!
* Professional training is provided - NO AUTISM EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
(although experience with children is necessary, and interest in psychology or special ed is preferred)
* Must be able to start immediately
* Must be able to make a 6-12 month commitment to the program
* Must have the ability to handle "tantrums" and stressful situations
* Must be able to participate in physical play activities
* Must be able to follow detailed instructions and document detailed results
* 3 to 3.5 hour shifts, 3-4 days per week: (10-15 hours per week), in our home in American Fork
* $9.00+ per hour, (depending on experience) + periodic raises
* College credit for Psychology students
* Must have own reliable transportation
* Must speak English
* Enrich a child's life and have FUN!
Please include ALL of the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. Tell us about yourself AND why you are interested in this position
2. Current RESUME
3. A list of the DAYS and HOURS you are available, Mon-Sat